

On Sunday, Scott and Jessamyn took me out for some spring skiing at Mt. Baker (http://www.mtbakerskiarea.com/). I immediatly made a new friend. Another Norseman, a viking snowman, was perched atop Chair 5.

After some early fog and cloud cover, the skies opened up for blue sky. Awesome views of Mt. Baker and Mt. Shuksan!
Apres Ski, the three of us had beers and enjoyed the view. Did you know that I love beer? I met other skiers from B'ham and B.C.

We then traveled down 532 to The North Fork Pizza Brewery (http://www.northforkbrewery.com/) for more beer and pizza.

I met many new friends on this sunny Sunday afternoon. Here at the North Fork I met beer smurf, and later on my first visit Thompson Farm House I met my cousin Frederick.

2 comments:
Hey Ced,
Glad to see you have met some really fun people. You seem to be seeing a lot of you native folk. Can't wait to see you.
jads
Cedric: I love your adventures. Maybe on one of your adventures you could take me. It was fun meeting you, but I must at least for now stay at the farm. Mr. Greg knows that juniper I am watching is going to be over 18 feet tall. (He is really dreaming) Say hi to Mr. Greg and Mrs. Ann when you see them. Let Greg know the juniper is really growing, and growing. (ha ha) Again, nice meeting you. Fredrick
Post a Comment