



Friday night Jessamyn and Scott took me out in Seattle. They were going to a concert featuring Steve's childhood friend from Syracuse, NY, Jon Sung. Jessamyn and Scott navigated the Subaru through Wallingford, Freemont, and Ballard looking for an establishment called the Polka Dot House. Little did they know the "Polka Dot House" was some one's home! I didn't see any polka dots though. I also made friends with hip musicians and concert goers from Wallingford via Humboldt County.
In the basement, people were playing music, while the young crowd drank, listened, and snapped their fingers keeping time with the catchy beat!
JON SUNG IS AMAZING!
I look forward to seeing Jon again in Denver, CO at Jaren and Steve's wedding.
3 comments:
Ced, wee man, glad to see you in all the hipster haunts.
Way to keep it real, and good to hear you enjoyed the show.
Rock on!
Gee, Ced, it sure looks like you made a lot of friends that night.
I am just glad the 3 of you were able to find the house.
Ced, you have to go to the farm and come see me. I am Fredric the garden Gnome watching a juniper tree grow in the front yard. Mr. Greg got the tree at Loes and Mrs. Joan got me to watch over it. Mr. Greg says the tree is now over seventeen feet tall, but it is really only 3 feet two inches. I go along with what Mr. Greg says. Hope to see you soon, Fredric the farm Gnome.
Post a Comment