




My first post! I never thought anyone would pick me up. I had spent hours thumbing my way down I-5. People often ignore you when you are only as tall as a bush. Why I-5? The cheapest airfare to North America was a red eye from London to Vancouver. I thought what the heck? I'll just arrive a little early for the Winter Olympiad! Looks like I have some time to explore British Columbia and American Columbia.
Finally, a Silver Subaru stopped to pick me up. This is the story of how I met Jessamyn and Scott. They were headed to Spokane to visit my new friends, Mr. Greg and Mrs. Annie. I think that I will hang with them for awhile.
Friday night, I learned about the Thompson/Norwegian heritage as we shared Norwegian gifts and laughed about my friends Ole and Lina. Saturday we went skiing. I skied with Jessamyn, Scott, and Jadyn at Silver Mountain in Kellogg, Idaho. We stopped at the Blue Moon Saloon for some beer before heading home to Mr. Greg's fabulous steak dinner. Later that evening, we went out to Stilo's for drinks and dessert! I have never been to an aquariam that serves drinks and dessert. (Check out my photo with the fish!)The next day we had another hearty "farm" breakfast after a work out session at the Liberty Lake Athletic Club. I thoroughly enjoyed the trip. I love spending time at Mr. Greg's and Mrs. Annie's Liberty Lake Home!
Jessamyn sure has a cool family to hang out with, and I think Scott likes being with the Tichy's too!
Please feel free to explore my blog and see what I'm doing. I love messages! Don't be afraid to drop me a line sometime. (this means you Jadyn, xoxo)
Ced
3 comments:
Hi Cedric! I'm Jaren, Tichy number 5! It sure was nice to meet you via skype and I look forward to meet you in person.
Since you are an adventurous fella, I linked your blog to mine. This way my friends can read about your adventures too!(http://jarent.blogspot.com/)
Bon Voyage!
Mrs. Annie is excited to serve you 91 ways to serve lefse. Je er so glod!!! I am excited to have you as my Norwegian cousin!
Ced,
I had an enchanting time with you this weekend. Skiing was a blast. But try not to jump out of my hand because that isn't nice. But I'm sure it was an adventure. The aquarium was the highlight of our wonderful time together. See ya soon
Jads
Post a Comment